Making Up Missed Meetings
Rotary members are encouraged to maintain regular attendance at their local club meetings. When it becomes necessary to miss a meeting, there are a number of ways to make up that meeting:
1. Attend another Rotary Club’s meeting as a guest. Below are some of the nearby District 6580 clubs, meeting places, days and times:
- Greensburg | Greensburg Country Club | Monday | 12:00 Noon
- Rising Sun | Riverstar Restaurant | Monday | 12:00 Noon
- North Vernon | Evans Restaurant on North State Street | Tuesday | 12:00 Noon
- Columbus | Donner Center | Monday | 11:45 AM
- Columbus Sunrise | Donner Center | Friday | 7:00 AM
- Shelbyville (District 6560) | Fiddlers Three Restaurant | Thursday | 6:15 PM
- A complete list of District 6580 clubs can be found at http://www.rotary6580.org/district-6580-clubs/district-6580-clubs.html.
2. Go online and attend an e-club meeting. Below are some web sites of e-clubs:
3. Go to the Make Up Missed Meetings page at rotary.org.
Rotary Leadership Institute, Fellowships and Action Groups